Here are some pictures from the great b-day bash for Olech. A great time was had by all!
Lindsay ad Kara (Lindsay's Matron of Honor)
Max throwing a hissy fit

Drew running around the cul-de-sac

Sweet Corry

Calyn very interested in the penguin movie (Corry not so much)

FIRE!!! FIRE!!!!!

Olech with the big boiling pot
The outcome! YUMMY!

Who can resist a chocolate fountain?

or this yummy shrimp dip!
3 comments:
Tell Max that he is doing a perfect "downward dog" yoga position while throwing his fit! I'm jealous - Auntie M
Looks like good times! Happy birthday again, Olech!
Max is standing flat footed on the floor and then his head and hands on the floor...I just went swinging with Rachel and Linda and I almost didn't get out of bed the next day...of course there's 80 yrs.difference...reminds me of showing you all I could jump rope..that was a failure, too..Hugs to all, Grandma..Yum,yum with all the shrimp and the fixings...and cake with 29 candles...WOW...fun time...
Post a Comment