I have finally completed Calyn's 4th birthday video. It is so hard for me to believe that my baby will be 4 on Monday!
Calyn's kid birthday party on Saturday at The Little Gym where we will be joined with about 15 other children around Calyn's age. I took Calyn's birthday off of work so Mom and I will be taking Calyn, Drew, Corry and Max to pump it up (big bouncy houses and slides) to play then to Chuck E Cheese for some lunch. We will then be celebrating with the family in our annual Halloween / Birthday party on Friday the 30th.
All of that and with Halloween a week from Saturday I am sure we will produce a plethora of pictures so I figured I would go ahead and post the video. So grab your cup of coffee, turn up the speakers and enjoy!
3 years ago


8 comments:
Very good Deach.. I miss you all. Hope to come down there over one of the breaks, thanksgiving or christmas.
Andrew
oh that was so good.. I had tears in part and laughing in others.. You did a great job!
What a beautiful little girl! Those videos are just so wonderful. It's amazing how quickly they grow.
I loved the video! Priceless! Marta
What a happy little girl...and what a GREAT SMILE, you did a great job with her 4th Birthday Video....Hugs to all,Grandma
The video was fabulous! I can't believe how quickly 4 years has flown by. Great job Deachi!
Madeline and I loved it - great job!
Can't watch these montages enough! Wow, what a difference a year makes, my funny, funny Calyn! Thanks so much, Deachi, for all the work that goes into each of these precious montage creations. Love, Chebs
Post a Comment