Monday, October 26, 2009

Wow! What a Birthday

Calyn had an amazing birthday today! As soon as she came out of her room this morning I started singing to her Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... you know how the rest goes. She got a huge smile on my face and said "am I 4 now?" You bet I said and we are going to have a busy and fun day!
We started the day to by going Pop in Play at Pump it Up. For those that may not know what Pump it Up is it is a huge place with TONS of bouncy houses. Corry, Drew Calyn and Max had a blast and did a great job of wearing Papa Charlie, Grandma Chebs and me out!
Corry going down the big slide

 Calyn Max and Corry

Max getting a boost from Grandma Chebs

Drew getting ready to leap off the middle hump

Even with a good Camera, getting a picture of all four of them is like pulling teeth.


After Pump It Up we went to Katz for lunch (Calyn's choice) then back to Merrick and Jimmy's for rest time. After some "rest time" we came home for a little bit and waited for daddy to come home from work.
Almost as soon as he arrived home we left again. This time for dinner at Yucky Cheese a.k.a Chuck E Cheese. The kids love this place. We took some presents so that Calyn could actually open some gifts on her birthday. The celebrating has not ended yet. We will have our annual Family birthday party / Halloween party on Friday where she will open all gifts from the family.... Man, with all these parties,  I wish I was 4 again! Here are some pictures from Yucky
Calyn very excited about her new skank ho barbie (they sure do dress them different these days)

Calyn drooling over the "yellow gum"

Excited about Snow White

Max meeting a new friend. He was lovin Chuck! We all enjoyed watching Max dance!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the kids expressions! You can tell that Drew and Corry were just as anxious to see what was in the package! Marta

Anonymous said...

Can I be 4 again?????...as it sure looked like everyone had a great time...Hugs to all, Grandma