Friday, October 23, 2009

The Making of Birthday Cup Cakes

We went over to Merrick's this morning to help mom make Calyn's birthday cup cakes for tomorrow.
I got some cute pictures of the kids "helping" and enjoying. Max fell asleep before the baking process took place so I only have one picture of him enjoying the completed product.

The cracking of the eggs


Easy careful Corry


How Drew kept himself busy. (notice the trains under the couch?)


Even Mega got in on the action


Mmmmm cake batter


Max enjoying a chocolate cupcake


Corry and her beautiful creation


Calyn doing some decorating


Drew enjoying a cupcake


and finally the completed cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, Yum - Have fun! Marta

Leslie said...

Enjoy today - again, sorry we'll miss her big day! Can't wait to see the pix!

Anonymous said...

Have any left? I'm hungry...Love to all that worked so hard baking and decorating...Grandma

Abbie said...

I know Paige certainly enjoyed the cupcake! The party was fun. Happy Birthday Calyn!