Getting tired of posts about sleep? Well I promise this is the last one for a while. Calyn has now gone four days without a nap Monday she was asleep by 9:30, Tuesday, 9:30 Wednesday by 9:15 and today 7:15.
While I was giving Max a bath she went into our bedroom, turned on the TV and sat on the rocker watching Fox News (she couldn't change the channel :) After Max's bath we went into the bed room and this is what I found
I woke her up at 7:45 so she could go potty and I was just going to get a feel for how tired she still was to see if she needed to go to bed or if she was going to bounce back. Of course, she bounced back.
I am anxious to see if she goes to bed early tonight as well.
Mr. Max was a happy little guy tonight he was mostly playing with his golf club and golf ball as always but also found some humor and fun in Calyn's red cowgirl hat. Here is my cute little shirtless man in the hat.


1 comment:
Has anyone else said Max looks like Corry in that picture??? And glad to know you're watching Fox News! We can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
Post a Comment