Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gobbles and Donuts

We had a little craft time at the Payne house today. After Max went down for his nap Calyn and I made a turkey out of construction paper. I drew the body and had Calyn cut it out then Calyn drew the head and beak and I cut it out (on her lines). Then I drew the feathers and Calyn cut them out and she glued all the pieces together. Matt so lovingly named it Gobbles (the "special needs" turkey on South Park). Gobbles is now hanging on our fridge. Here is Calyn so proud of Gobbles (yes Gobbles has glasses)

So Max isn't left out a post, here he is being his normal cute self eating some donut holes and a kolache this morning at breakfast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the turkey! Pine cones make great turkeys too!! Marta

Scott said...

Deachi, you're such a great mom! Love to see you doing these crafty things with the kids. Great fun!

The DeCoteau's said...

What a great, crafty idea! I couldn't stop laughing about the Gobbles part, though. That is hilarious!!!