We decided to drive most of the way on Wednesday night so we stayed in a hotel in Allen, Tx. Lucky for us the hotel had an indoor pool. The big pool was cold so the kids had a blast swimming in the hot tub. Not long after swimming we headed upstairs and went to bed. The next morning when we woke up you will never believe who was sitting in the coffee mug!!!
If you guessed Cecil you are right!! Can you believe he found us at the hotel? AMAZING!!
Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Max terrorizing some cattle
Calyn's new ride
What a princess!
Love this picture of Max. I am going to have to play around with it. I think it might be good as a black and white picture too
Max getting his sister with the grass
Having some fun in the field
Picking out the perfect flowers
Tonight we went to Olech and Lindsay's to help finish off the left overs. I didn't take too many pictures tonight but did manage to snap this one of two best friends. Aren't they so cute!!! When Corry came in the door they went running to each other and Corry said "Calyn I've missed you so much!!!" So sweet!
Not to be left out here is where Cecil was hiding last night (look in the flowers) Calyn wanted to be in the picture too. :)
If you will click on the facebook link below you can see all of our pictures from the trip for Thanksgiving. I didn't post them all on here since there were so many. The kids had so much fun exploring and running everywhere!


No comments:
Post a Comment