I took some before shots of Calyn but it is a little hard to tell where the cut is. I will try my best to point it out though
If you look on the right side of the picture about three inches up from the bottom of her hair there is kind of a dark patch. that is where the cut was
I didn't take an after shot of her hair down. They just put some deep layers in it which turned out looking really cute. Here is a picture of her hair up in the bath so that it wouldn't get wet. She's being silly
Not to be left out, here is a picture of Max's eye after his fall from Drew's bunk bed. It looks so much better today than it did yesterday!


1 comment:
LET THE GIRLS PRACTICE...THEY'LL SOON BE GOOD ENOUGH...TO GIVE ALL OF YOU HAIR CUTS...AND POOR MAX, BUT AFTER SEEING THE STUNTS OF THE 2 BOYS FROM "ME'S" BLOG...NOT SURPRISED SEEING HIM W/BLACK & BLUE MARK TO MATCH HIS BLUE EYES...LOVED THE STORY AND HIDE-OUTS OF THE ELF...HUGS, GRANDMA
Post a Comment