Max continuously is improving with learning his anatomy. One of the things that I find distracts Max while I am changing his diaper is to go through his body parts. You know the whole, “Max where are your ears? Where are your eyes?” etc… He knows ears, hair, teeth, feet, hands, button (belly button) and nose. Usually when you say Max where’s your nose he doesn’t point to it but instead sticks his finger up there and giggles waiting for you to say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! GROSS! He really gets a kick out of it. In fact, I thought this was by far his favorite body part. That was until yesterday when he pointed (or grabbed rather) out that he has learned a new one. Can you guess what it is???? Remember he is a boy….. need another hint? If you play with it you will go blind. OK, enough hints I was changing my sweet little boys diaper yesterday when he grabbed himself and very clearly said “my penis”. I had to giggle. I don’t ever remember working with him on learning that part of his anatomy yet. Where did he learn that? It completely came from left field. Maybe it’s immaturity on my part and I shouldn’t giggle but he said it like three times in the course of that one diaper change and each time I giggled a little harder.
I’m so proud.
3 years ago


1 comment:
I can't quit laughing...that is just too cute!
Post a Comment