We had a wonderful weekend. I won't bore you with the day to day happenings because we didn't do much with significance but I will tell you, our weather was beautiful the kids were happy and we did a lot of playing outside this weekend.
Max has officially trasitioned out of his baby bed and I feel it was a great success. So far all we have delt with was him crawling out as soon as we put him to bed but after a few times of putting him back he stays put. Last night he never came out so this it great news!
It seems my little Calyn is growing up right before my eyes! I sometimes find myself looking at her and wondering where did my precious baby go. She is growing up so fast. She learns (and retains) something new every day. For example, yesterday I dropped something on the floor not once but 3 times after the third time I let it slip... "damn it!" I said. Calyn looked at me shook her finger and said "maybe you need to sit in time out missy" She sure keeps me laughing.
These are two of the most precious people alive! Hope you all had a good weekend!
My princess
and my punk


1 comment:
Yup! you could get some "time out" Missy! funny, funny...Hugs Grandma
Post a Comment