Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let the Games Begin

As I may have mentioned in an earlier post. Mr. Max has learned how to climb out of his crib. It takes a bit to transfer his crib into a toddler bed so we decided to wait until this weekend to transition him. Curiosity got the best of us and we decided to just see how he is climbing out. Here it is....
I have to say I don't like him climbing out but after watching this I am just glad that he does it gracefully.

6 comments:

timluanne said...

That is so cute.. and he makes it look so easy! Make sure to show us the big boy room when you get it finished. It is so hard to believe he is already going to be 2 in a few days.

lala00 said...

That's adorable! Good luck with the toddler bed...Alex is much happier in his so I'm glad we made the change.

Ryan Smith said...

That is awesome! He's so agile.. I couldn't have done it any smoother.

Anonymous said...

My! he sure made that look easy...and I noticed he didn't forget his paci...a Video for all time...Hugs, Grandma

The DeCoteau's said...

VERY graceful! He makes it look like a piece of cake :)

Sandi said...

That little toot! He is definetely ready for a big boy bed!