Never mind the mysterious hairy legs on the right side of the picture. Matt keeps telling me I need to shave but I think I can hold out one more week. What do you think?
On to the real news, tonight we transitioned Max into a big boy bed. I think we are going to need all the luck we can get. His first experience on it he learned to jump on the mattress and off of the bed. I have already put him back in his room three times and he's been in there for 5 minutes. It may be a long night.


4 comments:
Good luck!! Alex took about 3 days to learn to stay in his bed and rarely pops right out anymore. Naptime was the hardest. Hopefully Max will catch on quickly, too.
Oh fun times at the Payne house! I wish you lots of luck keeping little Max in his new big boy bed!
Oh no - how did it go???
I hope you have more luck than Mike & Carroll. Most of the kids did pretty well - Josh was their challenge! At the age of 6 he is finally happy to sleep in his own bed!
Post a Comment