My mom had taken the kids to the park and they were discussing one of Corry's bible studies from school. From what I understand the bible study was about Paul and Silas in prison and how even though they were in prison they could still pray and God would hear their prayers. Mom explained that no matter where you are God would hear your prayer. She then asked "do you think if we prayed in the park God would hear us?" Corry said "yes!" Mom then asked "can you think of somewhere else where you could pray and God would be able to hear you?" and Calyn answered "North Carolina". A little random, but true.
Here is another one. If you have read Merrick's blog today you have already seen this one.
Jimmy for years has called Merrick, Merle. We are not sure why but it just kind of stuck. Corry has caught on with the nick name and sometimes calls her Merle as well. Today, Corry called Merrick Merle so Merrick called Corry Curl. Calyn then asked Merrick if she could call her Merle and Merrick said "only if I can call you Curl." To which Calyn replied "No call me Dan"
I am not sure where Dan came from. To my knowledge we do not have anyone close to my family named Dan and none of the people on the shows that she watches are named Dan. Again, very random but funny as always!
3 years ago


2 comments:
I do think that our girls like to fool all of us with their new names, tell them also if they want to pray for something...remember Gt.Grandma Pat....even if I'm in N.C., Hugs, Grandma...waiting for news from ME
That Calyn or should I say Dan is always a riot!
Post a Comment