Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Photos

Merrick was kind enough to follow us around on Saturday evening and snap a few photos of the Payne family. I am not quite sure what happened (lack of enthusiasm from the kiddos? perhaps) but we didn't get any really good individual shots of the kids.  We did get some great ones of the family though. Thank you to Merrick!
The Payne Family + a Bo Peep that snuck into the picture
The Payne Family with an overly excited Calyn
A potential candidate for Christmas cards.
Oh Matt... always a kidder
Two handsome men in my life
Clones, with the only exception being Calyn is a girl...
Me and my little punk
Me and my funny little princess
This is their serious pose. Actually I think it was more like, "are we done yet?!" pose.
Awe aren't we sweet? Note to self next time stand behind Matt so I don't look like I out weigh him by 50 lbs
Our photographer, Aunt Me Me and Calyn
No this isn't the latest addition to our family. On our way home (in our neighborhood) we saw a little black tail sticking out of a hole. We turned around and he popped his head out for us to snap a few shots of him. Isn't he tiny and cute? Too bad he was stinky!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

DD, thanks for sharing. The pictures of the family are great! The kids are so precious & you are much too hard on yourself - you look great in the pictures. Calyn is such a little "monkey" & that Max is the spitting image of his Uncle Olech!!! Matt as always very handsome! I loved the little skunk. Reminds me of the one I used to have when I was in Jr High. Where were you all walking that they had "snake warning signs"? I don't "do snakes".

timluanne said...

love the 2nd and 3rd one!

Anonymous said...

Good pictures...family ones were very good...and loved the one of Calyn and Max...I've seen that look many times...ME did a great job...now the black and white was a surprise, I bet...Hugs, Grandma

Abbie said...

I love the potential Christmas card pic!! Can't believe the kids are growing so fast.