Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Calyn's First Day of School

To copy a little off of Merrick, these are a few things Calyn said happened at school.
  • When asked if the teacher was nice, Calyn said " no she is FUNNY!"
  • Drew was really shy and quiet today.
  • I didn't even get to read any books today.
  • A little girl wouldn't share her toy with us.
  • I met A LOT of friends
  • We even got to play outside!
  • I got to eat pretzels for my snack today
  • I liked to play with the groceries
  • They made me clean up after I played
  • I had to wash my hands this many times (holding up 10 with her hands)
  • Daisy (the hamster) likes when you sing twinkle twinkle little star and other songs to her
When I asked Calyn if she was excited to go back on Thursday she said "I want to go back for 6 days"
I think she liked it!
Calyn saying "I don't know" when I asked her how she was feeling...
Crying because she all of a sudden decided that her skirt just wasn't fitting right 5 minutes before we were supposed to walk out the door.
Heading out... doesn't that backpack look huge? (oh and make sure you pay your taxes. If you don't call Tax Masters...)
Walking in...
LOVE this!!!! She was so excited and happy!
Walking into school
Say cheese!
Talking to Corry and Drew before the doors opened
Just getting into class
Getting settled in...
Not to be left out... Mr. Max checking out the fish before they brought Calyn out after school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...and just think 14 more years...and hope all the smiles remain...which I'm sure they will...Hugs, Grandma