Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Calyn's turn

Last night as Matt was reading to Calyn she calmly told him that she needed something to pukie in. He ran and grabbed the first thing that he could find.... her Easter basket. Luckily it is tin (green and pink with her name on it) so it was really easy to clean up. The other instances throughout the night we weren't so lucky. Calyn and I finally ended up sleeping on the couch together because we ran out of sheets for her bed. Once we were on the couch she was fine. She seems to be doing ok now except she keeps laying down and complaining about how she is tired and that is very unlike her. I am sure it is because she doesn't feel well.

Max and Matt have managed to escape the illness for now. I imagine that Max's escape is partly from the antibodies from the breast milk. I am wondering quietly if the tummy bug that Merrick and Matt came back from San Antonio with, after the hurricane, is maybe what started it all.

Better go for now. Both kids are needing me now.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Hope all of you are well soon!

Anonymous said...

First I have to tell you that when I got on your blog, I LOVE that Kermit was singing "Rainbow Connection"!!!! I miss you guys! Sorry to hear about all the sickness you guys have going around-hang in there and feel better soon! Hugs, KV

Anonymous said...

oh we have been dealing with the stomach bug too. Brenden had it two weeks ago while he was with us and then Zach got it and of course after he got it I got it.. it was horrible! Hope all is getting better! luanne