Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The real Calyn Party Part II

Hi everyone sorry I am late with this second set of pictures this is from our annual Halloween party that this year was combined with Calyn's birthday party. It was a good time! Now on to the pictures!
Papa Bob Dressed as a Woopie Cushion

Grandma Chebs as Pocahontas
Me, my floatation devices (as Merrick so lovingly called them) and Max

Wild man (a.k.a. Drew) whacking the pinata

Yoda Powers (a.k.a Jimmy)

Max eating a mini pumpkin

Two beautiful princesses Corry and Calyn

Calyn opening some of her gifts

I know there were a lot of them but I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures!

5 comments:

Scott said...

UB is priceless! What a smile!

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the costumes. What a fun way to celebrate Calyns birthday! I didn't even know they made whoopee cushion costumes! Deachi - you were just busting out all over. You are obviously breast feeding!

Anonymous said...

How fun...and I loved all the really cute costums...and the fact that all of you dressed up...and a great way to celebrate Calyn's big day....hugs and kisses

Grandma

timluanne said...

Love all of the costumes! Looks like you all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Bob and Terry's costumes are hysterical. Sad we missed it!!!