Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Early Birthday Gift

Last night Matt and I decided to go ahead and give Calyn a gift. We wanted to give it to her for her birthday but on Friday the kids have a Halloween party at Little Gym and they are supposed to wear their costume. I still wrapped it up and let her open it. It was just a little early.
This year Calyn is going to be Cinderella. She was SO excited when she opened all of her stuff. She got a dress, shoes (little jelly like glass slippers that light up with blue when you walk) a crown and a magic wand. She was so funny! She had it all on and was bending over doing something with her shoe in the kitchen. I said honey what are you doing does your shoe hurt? About that time she took it off and said "no it fell off and now I'm going to run and you need to chase me and tell me to wait. (Ha! just like the movie) It was hilarious. I of course obliged. :)

Max was a little out of sorts last night. I don't know if he is working on teeth or maybe just tired. He was in bed at 7:45 last night about 45 minutes before he normally goes to bed. He didn't make a peep all night. He also found a new toy in the bathtub last night. We won't discuss here what it is. I will just say typical male... no offence to you guys reading this. LOL He could have been entertained for hours. :)
Hope you all have a good day. Mom and Dad get home tomorrow and I know we are all anxious to see them and hear all about their trip!!! If you read this before you leave mom and dad, I hope you have safe travels! See you soon!

2 comments:

timluanne said...

I bet little Calyn looks beautiful in her little outfit! Can't wait to see pictures.
What is it about that body part that make men/boys so fascinated with it.. like it is going to fall off or something. I always tell Zach "It's still there it didn't fall off" and he just laughs.

Anonymous said...

Oh my little Princess! I bet she is beautiful. We are leaving for the airport now. This will be a very long day. Will call when we arrive in the States. Hope Merrick and Drew ended the virus attack! Love Mom