Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gymnastics and other funny things

I have been telling Merrick that I was going to put this really cute video of the girls warming up at their first gymnastics class and I just haven't gotten around to it until now. Its just precious! Take a look. Calyn is the one in the rainbow color outfit and Corry is in the Orange shirt toward the end. :)


Calyn seems to last about 45 minutes in gymnastics and after that she is ready to go. Corry did a great job yesterday and really seems to enjoy it!


This morning I asked Calyn if she knew what we were going to do for her birthday. She said "yes we are going to pump it up". I said that's right. She said "do you know who is going to be there?" I told her that Corry, Drew, her friend Madeline and she stopped me and said "oh good but I hope Corry is not mean to Madeline. If she is she won't get to go to the bouncy houses and that would devastate me." LOL such a big word for a little girl!

Here are some pictures of the kiddos from the last week.

Enjoy.

Calyn's creativity expressed with dish towels. This was her idea I just made sure they stayed on. Notice she has two different shoes on?

Max the stud! Getting ready to eat some yummy food!

Calyn wearing her big girl panties "the normal way"... Sad I know.

Mr. Max all decked out in his OSU gear. To my Aggie friends, sorry we had to kick you rear so badly this weekend! GO POKES!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!!

5 comments:

Merrick said...

I didn't know you got a picture of her "thong" That's too funny.

Anonymous said...

Please tell Calyn that it's nice she's looking out for Madeline! :) And so funny about Calyn's underwear. Madeline comes in sometimes and says "my bottom hurts" and she'll have this HUGE wedgie. Hard not to laugh!

svara said...

Too cute! I'm going to try to wear my underware that way :) It's about time we let you guys win!!! lol

Scott said...

Maybe Calyn will take after her mommie... the gymnastics, I mean, not the thong! That's good blackmail stuff for when she's older!

Anonymous said...

Calyn in a "thong" - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!Too funny! The kids are so cute at this age. It sounds like Calyn is as much a drama Princess as cousin Emma.Little Max is really growing. Now is when they start to develop their little personalities.