Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Bit of Sweetness

I got a new toy today. Since getting my nice camera my little camera that had video capabilities died. So here I was stuck with no video camera. I would have LOVED to have had one the other day when the kids were running into the living room laughing and dancing. Unfortunately that is one of those memories that I just hope stays in my mind forever.
To make sure that doesn't happen to me again, I bought a HD Flip Video. It doesn't require tapes or anything it just simply takes video and has a pop out usb port that plugs right into the computer.

I have yet to get a really good video of Max because as soon as I push record he starts saying "see it, see it" wanting to see the video. Calyn on the other hand is my little performer.

Every night she sings to Max as he lays in his crib ready for bed. If she doesn't follow me into the room Max will say "Calyn sing song" and I will go get her so that she can sing to him.
Tonight when we put Max to bed I asked Calyn if I could video her singing to Max She said "I would love that!"
So here it is Calyn's bed time song, made up of course, to Max

5 comments:

Terry said...

Oh, what a memory of your sweethearts. Glad you got the camera! Grandma Chebs

Merrick said...

she will hate for that one day, then when she's a mom she'll love it. Too cute!

Ryan Smith said...

...Love to eat Dinnnnneeerr!'

Awesome. We just got a flip too. They're great!

The DeCoteau's said...

Too cute! Blake watched it with me and started swaying back and forth like she was dancing. When the video ended, Blake said, "YAY"...then threw a fit when I turned the computer off saying, "play, play".

Anonymous said...

That is so precious and so funny! Marta