When we first walked in and saw all the rides and everything Calyn right off started panicing. I don't want to ride anything. That doesn't look like fun etc.... She got herself so worked up that it was making her sick to her stomach. After a lot of reassuring that in no way were we going to make her ride anything she finally calmed down and was able to have fun.
I think the kids really enjoyed seeing the animals the most. As we walked through the arena she kept saying "It smells like poop in here" She was right it did!
Max stood at the rabbit and guinnea pig cages just squeeling and laughing. He thought they were hilarious. Calyn's favorite I think were the sheep. She kept sticking her little hand through the gate to pet them. After seeing the animals Calyn convinced her daddy that she needed a Strawberry Shortcake doll that you could win if you popped four balloons with four darts. Luckily daddy is a good shot and she got her doll. So that Max wouldn't feel left out Matt played another game and won him a puppy.
After eating our way through the day we headed home. It sure was a fun day!
Nobody I know was on this but I thought the picture turned out pretty neat
Random monkey and a banana
Some livestock
The food
The end of a melt down
and finally... the sheer exhaustion after a busy day


3 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun day! Marta
Daddy is a HERO - and the picture of Calyn on his back asleep with the dall is perfect!!!
I bet the kids have a good time seeing all the animals...and what a tired looking group of 4 at the end of the day...be sure and tell Calyn that she and I will hold your purse while you ride the roller coaster...I'm not going either....Hugs, Grandma
Post a Comment