Think about Max this afternoon. I have to take him to the Dr. He has been limping for the last few days. We thought we would give him a few days thinking he had just tweaked it but it is day three and the limping has only gotten worse. :( Hopefully they will just look at it and say it's nothing but I just have a feeling that x-ray's are in our near future.
3 years ago


2 comments:
Oh! what a great day for playing in the sand and "not a cloud in the sky", cloudy and windy and still wearing coats...just what does the sun look like?...what did the Dr. say about Max? hope all of you can enjoy a sunny weekend, Hugs, Grandma
DD, I loved catching up on your blog. The kids are so cute & growing so fast. Calyn looked so grown -up & that Max is just too damn cute!!!!
Post a Comment