Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Max Update

I just thought I would give a quick update on the little man. Max, in the last few days has shown great signs of improvement. His limp has become a lot lighter and best of all he has had no Motrin for 48 hours. He also has not had a screaming fit of pain in over 48 hours as well. I am knocking on wood as I type out, he seems to be on the mend! Thank goodness! I hated seeing him in pain.
To show how much better the little guy is feeling, here is a little video clip that is sure to make you smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that he is doing better - poor little guy!! Marta

Anonymous said...

No more meds for Max...???didn't look like he was in pain from the dancing clip...but watch him, which I'm sure you are. Hugs,Grandma