When Matt got home and baths were done we sat in the living room and watched American Idol. It was at this moment that I looked at my babies as they would run into the kitchen giggling then quickly run back into the living room and start dancing their cute little dance. For Max it was rocking side to side with a huge grin on his face and for Calyn her dance was filled with rocking side to side, "shaking her booty" and an occasional turn would be thrown in. They repeated this over and over and over, laughing, smiling and having fun... that's when it was all reinforced for me I have an amazing life. Sure my kids sometimes wear me out but they also help to make me so happy! I love these guys.
This picture was taken on Friday at Crown and Coke night. All four kids were enjoying Papa Bob
Saturday during the day Calyn and I had some girl time. We decided to go to the spa and get pedicures then enjoy some ice cream. It was no surprise that Calyn picked bright pink. The designs on her toes are butterflies.
Saturday night we built a fire and the Dautrich family came over for some hamburgers. Calyn was enjoying being up high. Don't worry Grandma, Corry was down there to catch her
Sunday Matt and Calyn went golfing with Jimmy, Dad and Olech so Max and I stayed home and had some bonding time... I put him to work.
He works for these
We even managed to squeeze in some play time outside
Isn't our peeping Tom so cute?


1 comment:
They won't be little for long! Love the pics! Marta
Post a Comment