It seems like just yesterday the family had gathered in Hawaii. What a fun trip and a wonderful wedding memory! We will celebrate by going to Perry's sometime in the next few weekends. Yummm! Here are some pictures from one of the best days of my life
A lovely kiss
Me giving Matt is wedding lei (an to those with dirty minds I am talking about flowers that go around your neck)
The happy couple
Taking a stroll on the beach
Time to celebrate with our authentic Hawaiian coconut cups that were made in China (right mom:)
On another less romantic note....Calyn appears to be over the sickness unfortunately Corry picked it up. :( I just hope Corry's moves through her system as fast as Calyn's did. Yesterday I went through my house and sprayed it down with Lysol disinfectant. I sprayed door knobs, cabinets, furniture, air, toys etc... I sprayed everything!!! This stupid virus has plagued us for the last two months and I am just about sick of it (no pun intended!) I just hope everyone can be well for turkey day!!!
Edited to Add (ETA) I spoke to soon. Matt was cleaning up puke once again this morning. I thought that since she hadn't thrown up in 24 hours we were done. I guess I was wrong!


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You look so beautiful in your wedding pics. Have a wonderful Thankgiving and I am praying that nobody else gets sick in your family!!
Oh no! I hope the kids get over this "bug" quickly. Poor things! Happy Anniversary!
Marta
Happy Anniversary! That was such a beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous in that dress. It was a great party!!
I hope the kids are feeling better.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys have a healthy Thanksgiving!
Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe it has already been six years! Congratulations to both of you and continue happiness for many more years to come!
Again, Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment