Well despite not feeling well the end of last week and through the weekend. We managed to stay busy.
On Wednesday I came home from work early with a small fever and by Wed. night it had spiked all the way to 102.4 Luckily, my mom watched the kids until Matt got off of work and Matt took care of them when he got home. I slept! Now I just sound like a man. Merrick told me it sounded like I needed another cigarette. :) I quit that habit 5 years ago so I don't think that was my problem.
Max is on the move. I laid him down by the couch with some toys the other day while I unloaded the dishwasher. By the time I was done unloading he had scooted and rolled himself all the way across the room. It is funny to watch him. He arches his back so the top of his head is on the ground and pushes with his little legs to get where he is going. It's no wonder he doesn't have much hair yet.
He is also working on his first tooth. You can feel a little tiny sharp bump where just a corner has just pushed through. Anytime he bites down on something hard he lets out a scream. :( I am ready for it to just push through.
Calyn is doing good. We went to the movies with the Dautrich family yesterday to see Madagascar II. It really was a cute movie. Calyn seemed to enjoy it!
Calyn always takes some of her people to bed with her. Last night we didn't let her because the house keepers are coming today so we wanted her room to stay clean. She told Matt "they (the house keepers) are going to pull off my sheets and I will say what's going on here?" then they will go into your room and pull off your sheets and you (Matt) will say hey what's going on here? (she said it in a really low voice) then they will pull off mommy's sheets and she will say hey what's going on here? (in a higher voice) and then they will go into baby Max's room and pull off his sheets and he will say hey what's going on here?(in a really high voice). I guess she thought they were going to come in the middle of the night while we were all sleeping.
We love how she throws her voice too. Any time she is imitating someone or speaking for us like this she changes the tone of her voice for each person. It is too funny.
3 years ago


1 comment:
She is such a good actress.....school plays here she comes....I bet she didn't sleep well without her dolls and little Max sounds like he has his own way of crawling...sounds like he has watched an "inch-worm" move...what ever works, I say...looking sorward to seeing all of you...XXOOXXOO, Grandma
Post a Comment