Monday, November 24, 2008

So tired of PUKE!!!

Calyn is at it again. Mom and Grandma watched her and Max Saturday night while Matt and I went to a going away party for some friends. Before bed she was hungry so they gave her a lunchable. She woke up yesterday morning and said "I think I ate too much ham and cheese" We got up and she said she was hungry so I fixed her some rice crispies and Chocolate milk. About an hour later her lunchable and breakfast came up. She puked several more times as the day went on.
I feel like we are stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. I can not take off because both of my counter parts are gone this week. And I know pickens are pretty slim around Matt's work as well. Papa Charlie did offer to sit with her if we needed him too. Matt is supposed to call me this morning and give me the details of what is going on.

Max is doing well. He is suffering from a stuffy nose but it seems to be getting better every day. Yesterday I think I only had to coat him with Baby Vicks twice. He is sitting quite well on his own now and is babbling a lot. I still haven't heard Mama or Dada yet.

Real quick before I go here is a funny story from Calyn the other day...
She was having a conversation with Mom and Merrick about Santa coming. One of them asked her what happens when Santa comes and Calyn I understand very seriously said, He is going to come and he is going to take all of our candy because we don't need it any more. Mom looked at Merrick and asked what that was all about. Merrick reminded mom that last year Santa took something that was very important to Calyn, her paci's. Last year she put them on his plate of cookies so that he could take them and give them to little babies that needed them. I guess this year candy is what is most important to her. :)

1 comment:

Scott said...

Cute story there at the end... hope everybody starts feeling better.