Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just a Few Pictures

Hi everyone. Calyn has her first dentist appointment tomorrow. She keeps telling me she doesn't want to go because she is too shy. Trust me that child is not shy at all! I imagine Dr. Wheeler will have a hard time looking in her mouth because she will be talking his ear off. :)
Max got attacked by a mosquito today. I am thinking that it must have taken a nap with him this afternoon. He has about 10 bites and they are all on his head. Poor little guy. I bet it itches. I scrubbed his head an extra long time tonight at bath time.

I will update more about Calyn's first appointment later but wanted to get a few pics that I took over the last week that I thought were cute. Enjoy!
Some of you family members may recognize this dress. It was mine when I was little.
Me in the same dress when I was like 5??? Also pictured Merrick and a baby Olech. Quite the fashion statements aren't we?


Aunt Lindsay and a sweet little Max

And finally here is a cute one that I got of Calyn and Max tonight after bath time. If you look real hard you can see some of Max's mosquito bites. :( It's a cute picture anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Calyn now wearing the dress you wore when you five? you were little....that was a darling picture of the 3 of you and w/Easter baskets...maybe it's a good thing that Max can't scratch...the bites might fade faster, Bless his heart...will be looking for the next blog and the Dentist..enjoyed the pictures...Hugs and Kisses, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I just got a number yesterday to take Madeline to the dentist, too - dreading that! And Calyn is so tiny too - I'm surprised the dress fits her already! Cute pictures - love the one of the Guier kids!

Anonymous said...

You, ME & OL look so cute in your very dated outfits. I just thought Scott & Mike's were dated! You were all fashion plates!