Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day! We sure did! We had so much food left over that we will all be getting together again either tonight or tomorrow (probably both) to celebrate with a Turkey Broccoli Braid. Yum!!!!
I took some pictures and videos of the kids that I wanted to share
Little Indian Boy. The kids made the head dresses on Wednesday during craft time with Grandma Chebs and Great Grandma Bullard. Obviously Max had some help with his.

Calyn outside playing on the swing setHere is one of all the Grandma's at the Top is Pat (my mom's mom), Connie (Jimmy's Mom), Terry (my mom), Lois (Matt's mom), Margaret (Lois' mom)

If you will notice grandma has a big splint on her right arm. My mom pushed her down in the garage (as my grandma tells it) Luckily it is just a sprain. We all made her go to the ER yesterday. I think the truth be told he missed a step up in my parents garage and caught herself with her hands.

I am also attaching a video of Calyn talking about what she is thankful for. The boy Tyler she mentions is Tyler Frankenfield. The video is about 2 minutes but I really suggest you listen to the end. At the end she starts talking about Santa. It's really funny!!!!!!


3 comments:

Merrick said...

If she doesn't like big boobies she must detest you & me :)

Scott said...

OH. MY. GOD. That was hilarious!

Santa's big boobies always kinda scared me too. I mean, what with the beard and all.

That was so funny!

Luke said...

That was funny about Santa's boobies and all! ;-]