Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dancing Queens

The girls had a dance recital today at the Children's Museum. They performed two dances that they have been practicing so hard on over the last several months.
One of them was set to the music "Friend Like Me" from the movie Aladdin and the other was "Do You Love Me". Both of the girls did great!

When mom asked the girls which dance they liked better Calyn replied with " I don't like dance. I just like Ms. Karma" (Ms. Karma is their teacher) Nothing like money well spent :) Regardless if they like dance or not, they seemed to enjoy the class and I guess that is all that matters.

Now on with the slide show. There are only 18 pictures so it shouldn't take too long to watch.
I hope you enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calyn what good moves you have and the dance steps were just great...loved seeing you and Corry...you girls are really "The Dancing Queens" XXOO,Grandma

Sandi said...

I loved the "dancing Queens". I see they got their post performance flowers as well. The pictures of all the kids at Lindsay's Mom's house & at the lake looking at the ducks areso cute. That little max is really growing like a weed. Mike & Carroll have to watch the boys because when they are outside playing they will go over to the shrubs btween the house & church & whiz! That would be boys! Scott & Mie did the same thing!