Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slide Show of the Cruise

As promised here are more pictures from the trip. I made a One True Media slide show. I hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

timluanne said...

Oh looks like y'all had a bunch of fun! Lots of great pictures. Glad you had a good trip!

Scott said...

Cute slideshow!

Anonymous said...

Such happy faces, I enjoyed the trip...brought happy tears...Luv Ya All, Grandma

Leslie said...

Cute, cute - looks like an awesome trip! And you girls look GOOD as blondes!

Sandi said...

Enjoyed the pictures. It looks like you all had a great time, maybe a little sun over-exposure. Did you girls get highlights before you left or did the sun bleach your hair? Mine always bleaches in the sun.

Katherine said...

HOW FUN!!! Those pics make me want to go on a cruise!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the slide show with music! Loved it. Mom

Anonymous said...

Loved the slide show!! Marta