Mom and I took the kiddos to the park yesterday morning and we had a great time. I took advantage of the opportunity and took some pictures. I got some great ones! Here they are
A cute one of Calyn and Max, still in their jammies, before we left for the park
A cute little head shot of Mr. Max
The girls looking into the lake at the ducks
Three little ducks (or should I say turkeys) all in a row
A picture of the 4 kids (nice trash can in the back ground)
Corry making a sand angel
Peek a boo Corry, I see you!
I didn't really get a good solo shot of Drew at the park. Here is one of him swimming after we got home. In case you are wondering, he has a big smile on his face because he had just been busted for peeing in the pool. (he's nudie)
Matt is out right now finding Calyn a full size mattress. We think it is time to graduate her from the Toddler bed. She is going to be SO excited I am sure.
Mom and Dad have volunteered to have a "sleep over" with the kids tonight. Calyn and Corry will start the evening with Grandma Chebs at a dance recital at the Pavilion while the boys hang out with Papa Bob.
The Adults (Merrick, Jimmy, Andrew, Matt, Me and maybe Olech and Lindsay) are all going to the main event for a little bowling and maybe some pool. It should be fun!
Talk to you all soon


No comments:
Post a Comment