W had a BLAST on our trip. We drank, we ate, we drank, we ate, we drank, we ate some more, Matt sang a little Karaoke, we drank, we ate, we went zip lining in Montego Bay, we drank, we ate, Matt sang some more, we watched the guys golf in Grand Cayman, we got back on the boat, drank and ate some more and came home brown as berries, our livers half gone and our pants tighter than ever. IT WAS A BLAST!!!!
Here are some pictures
Leaving Montego Bay
I am planning on doing a one true media slide show with all the pictures when I have some time. There are a ton more of scenery, zip lining, golfing, drinking etc.... When I get done with it I will be sure to post it on here.
Talk to you all soon.


5 comments:
I knew you all would have a blast!! I am sure the kids are glad you are home!! Marta
Looks like you guys had a good time!
What fun to cruise with ME & Jimmy. It sounds like you all had a great time.
I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE A FUN TIME...AND HOME SAFE AND SOUND...LOVED THE PICTURES...WAITING FOR MEORE..HA,XXOO, GRANDMA
I CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SPELL..BUT I'M WAITING FOR MORE PICTURES...HA PAB
Post a Comment