Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Cozmo!!

Today is Cozmo's birthday! He turns 13 today!! We thought we were going to lose Coz this year when he woke up one day not acting like his busy self. Our already skinny little guy became pretty much nothing but bones and skin in just a matter of days. After a trip to the Dr. we found out it was E-coli and treated him. He is now healthy as ever. We are so glad he was a fighter. Cozmo is a smart and VERY nervous dog. Some of his likes are food, walks (although he is not very good on a leash), licking himself and his best friend Lexi. His dislikes include thunder storms (he hides in the bath tub and shakes like a leaf), fire detectors that are going off (sometimes even the ones on TV), Onions (he spits them out if they are in food), taking medicine and going to the vet.
We will most likely either be celebrating with a happy meal or a bean burrito (with out onions of course) tonight. I am sure Lexi will help him celebrate too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cozmo looks good in yellow...I remember when he was so-s-sick...PAB

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Cozmo! He is such a sweet, sweet boy! What we don't do for our pets to keep them healthy & living long lives. I think I'd re-think a bean burrito!