Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Little Hero

I forgot to put this in my blog last night and I can't believe I forgot!
When we were on our way home from Ms. Susan's house Calyn had this sad look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I can't wait until I am bigger and bigger" I asked her why. She said "so I can be a hero. Right now I am small and I'm not a hero" I told her that she was my hero and daddy's hero and baby Max's hero. She said "I'm not a hero" I told her every time she makes us smile and she makes us laugh she is a hero. She is a hero because she loves us and makes us happy.

I am assuming this statement was spurred on by Jimmy's heroic catch before Drewski went in the water head first with no floaties last night.

1 comment: