Saturday, May 30, 2009

Little Golfer Boy

Matt was getting ready to go hit balls with Andrew and Jimmy. While he was outside waiting for them he took Max out in the front to keep him company. Max immediately crawled over to Matt's club that was laying on the ground and tried to pick it up. Matt went and got him Calyn's clubs and a ball. He was having a blast swinging the club around and picking up the ball and throwing it.

Obviously I couldn't resist but to snap some photos.

Here you go




We need to work on his grip and stance a little but here is that great golf swing

Max's way of hitting the golf ballThrowing it is much easier

I think I'll drop it here Sweet little golfer









3 comments:

Merrick said...

Cute! You need to get video of him with the baseball bat - that was too cute last night.

Anonymous said...

I think he is going to be a serious golfer!! Marta

Scott said...

You know, I never saw it before now, but Max is the spittin' image of Uncle Bobby!