Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birthday Party at The Little Gym

Calyn and Max's friends Ashley and Andrew celebrated their 3rd and 5th birthdays today at The Little Gym. It started at 1:00 which is usually their nap time but both ended up having a blast! Matt and Max ended up leaving a little early because Mr. Cranky was shining through (Max not Matt) Calyn and I hitched a ride home with Merrick, Corry and Drew. By the time we got home Calyn was wiped out and I think fell asleep pretty fast.

Here are some pictures from the fun party.

Max just hanging out
Corry and Calyn being monkeys
A little girl talk
Corry in her best napping pose in the warm up
Drew deep in thought
Cute little man

Max taking his turn on the balance beamGetting ready to blow up the jumping track

Calyn in action on the jumping track

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these pictures are soooooooooo precious. I miss them terribly--it is so hard for me to be away from all those kisses and hugs. You took some great pictures, Deachi. Love, Chebs

Scott said...

I bet Deachi could show those kids a thing or two at the gym!

Anonymous said...

The pictures were just great of the party and all the kiddo's...sorry I have't answered the blogs..but somehow...couldn't keep my eyes open long enough...but did enjoy all of them..tell me about 90's at 10pm...the past 2 nights have been in the 70's, but gets hotter as the day goes...take careXXOO, Grandma..bet Scott is correct..show them how it's done, but don't yourself....

Anonymous said...

#2 ment to say..."Don't hurt yourself(guess I think faster than I can type)PAB