Jimmy survived Monday so that was good. I was happy to see him all in one piece when I walked through the door.
I fixed the kids dinner. Hamburger helper, broccoli, and watermelon. Then it was time for baths. Calyn is on a new kick where she likes to take baths in mommy and daddy's bath tub. It always scares me having Max in there though because it is so deep and harder for me to reach him. I am always right there though so it was no biggie right? Not when you are going to the bathroom while the kids are bathing. Luckily big sister was on her toes. I was going tinkle in the beginning stages of bath time (in clear site of the bath tub) when I saw Max lose his balance. I quickly jumped up (peeing all over my floor... I know probably TMI) but it wasn't me that saved him, It was Calyn. My quick little thinker put both hands under his back as he was going down and sat him back up. His face didn't even go under! Calyn to the rescue. She was so proud of herself and so was I!
After bath time and me mopping the floor :) We got up on my bed. The kids love to wrestle around and be tickled and this is the softest place to do it. We played and played and played.
Max hit Calyn. I told him no in a stern voice and he turned and looked at me with that "oh yeah" look on his face and again hit Calyn. I said "mister I said NO!" and he did it again. So I picked him up off the bed walked him over to the wall and said your sitting in time out. (like he knows what that is LOL) I set him down and he immediately threw himself on the ground and let out his 'I'm devastated' cry. I let him cry for a bit then took him over to Calyn and said can you give her a kiss to tell her you are sorry? and he leaned toward her and gave her one of his famous open mouth kisses right on the cheek. :) All was then good.
Life is never boring at the Payne house.
3 years ago


4 comments:
Love reading your blog! Always entertaining! ;)
Glad to know Jimmy survived and it sounds like you had a great eve with my grandbabies. We ate at the Lighthouse Bistro. Love, Mom
CALYN TO THE RESCUE...GOOD GIRL..AND SOUNDS LIKE MAX IS GETTING THE HANG OF OF "PAY-BACK" WITH HIS LITTLE SMACKS...SAW THE"BITTY" THAT TRIED TO EAT TERRY'S SANDWICH...I BET THAT W AS A SURPRISE...I'M LIKE CORRY, IF MRS.CHICKEN WANTED A SANDWICH..MAKE HER OWN...TAKE CARE...XXOO,GRANDMA
Calyn is such a "HERO"! All of my Grandbabies have bathed in garden tubs-ore like a swimming pool!
Post a Comment