Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our First Swim Lessons

Today was Corry, Calyn and Drew's first swimming lessons at the Alden Bridge Pool. They did great! Today some of the things they worked on were blowing bubbles, putting their chin in the water, putting their nose in the water and putting their eyes in the water. They also worked on their arm strokes and kicking. From what I could see they all did a great job.
I was in the kiddie pool with Max during the lesson so I couldn't hear everything they were saying.
I also knew that I was going to be with Max in the kiddie pool today so I didn't take my good camera. So my picture quality isn't as good and the pictures are far away (parents are required to stay at least 5 feet away from the kids). Before lessons are completely over I am going to make sure I take my good camera with much better zoom and quality!
Oh well at least there are some pictures anyway.

Mr. Max getting ready to do some swimming (He had a BLAST in that kiddie pool!)

Calyn working on her swimming with her teacher


Calyn doing some more swimming
Drew's turn while Calyn and Corry look on
Drew going down the butterfly slide after lessonsCorry's turn on the slide
Calyn playing in the kiddie pool (she did go down the slide too but I didn't have my camera on me at the time so I didn't get a picture of it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. I knew Max would have no worries! with lessons. Glad to hear Calyn did not mind getting her face wet--that is super big step for Missy! I'm sorry I am missing watching their lessons. Looks like they had fun. Love, Chebs

timluanne said...

Glad to hear everyone did well in swimming lessons! Max looks so cute in his floaties!