Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Corry!!

I just wanted to share Corry's 4th birthday video with you. Word of warning.... if you will be at the party on Saturday it will be shown there too. If your like me you don't care though. I could watch it over and over.
We celebrated tonight by going to Chuck E Cheese and back to Merrick and Jimmy's so that she could open presents. I think Corry had a great birthday!
Here is the video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video Deachi - great job! Marta

Sandi said...

What a beautiful video DD - as always! These are truely wonderful keepsakes.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL YEAR YOU HAD, CORRY...LOVED SEEING ALL THE FUN YOU HAD...AND YOUR NEXT YEAR WILL ALSO BRING LOTS OF LOVE, FUN AND GETTING TO GO TO SCHOOL SO THAT YOU CAN "LEARN" TO READ, SOMETHING THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO...CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL YOU CAN READ TO ME...XXOO,GRANDMA...DD, GREAT JOB....