Last night Matt and I finally went to dinner to celebrate our Anniversary. We went to Perry's to celebrate. We started with the wedge salad, a crown and Dr. Pepper for Matt and a nice Wine for me. For the main course I had my usual Chateaubriand and Matt enjoyed the 5 finger pork chop both with captain style asparagus (lightly fried with lump crab meat and butter) DELICIOUS!!! Both of us filled ourselves to the point of nauseousness. It was wonderful! Do you think we stopped there???? Heck no! For dessert we enjoyed Bananas Foster. A perfect ending to a perfect meal!
While we were gone, Mom and Grandma came over to watch the kids. Earlier in the day I had bought Calyn and Max both a shirt to wear when they go visit Santa this week. I also bought Calyn some socks since most of hers are too small. The socks all came with those plastic hooks that the stores use so they can hang them on display. Anyway when we got home from dinner last night my mom said did you notice Calyn's new socks? I looked around the room for them and started laughing when I saw each of them hanging so nicely on the tree. :) She is so funny!
3 years ago


1 comment:
She's such a hoot.
Post a Comment