Tonight was much easier putting Calyn to bed! I was getting her jammies on her and Matt walked into the room. He said who is going to read to you tonight mommy or me? She got this little look on her face like she didn't want to hurt either of our feelings for choosing one over the other. She turned to me and said you get a kiss and a hug and Daddy you get to read to me. :) Turns out we both got the best of both worlds. Matt read to her then got a kiss and a hug. He then came out to the living room and told me that she wanted me to read to her too. So I went in and read her another book.
Max is talking up a storm! I swear yesterday he said bottle right before I fed him then while we were sitting at the dinner table I swear he reached for Calyn and said Cal Cal. OK realistically I know it was just babble and coincidence that it sounded like that but it is fun to start hearing more of his voice and really start to use those consonants.
I am off of work tomorrow to do some shopping and get Christmas dinner ready for the bunko group. On the menu, Fettuccine Alfredo with Parmesan crusted chicken, salad, bread with cream puffs for dessert. Yum-O! I can't wait!
3 years ago


1 comment:
FORGET THE CARD GAME...BUT DINNER SOUNDS GREAT....WHAT TIME SHOULD I BE THERE...GLAD CALYN GOT 2 STORIES AND YOU BOTH GOT KISSES...HUGS AND KISSES,GRANDMA
Post a Comment