Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A few fun things to watch

If you have time check out these two web sites.
The first one is the kids elf yourself site. For those that I sent the classic dance to, this one is the disco dance. It's pretty funny as well. Yes the fifth elf is Yoda.
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/XgjfoiVHyUieXsWd

Another fun thing I did for Calyn was create a special message from Santa. You can check it out here.
http://portablenorthpole.sympatico.msn.ca/watch/a0ce8c9c9f6adae365c56017a1319f64

She will be watching it tonight. I didn't do one for Max since he is too young to understand.

Talk to you all soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I love these dance numbers. I want to be sure I have saved them correctly to my computer so that I can continuously revisit these elf dances. I got to see Santa talking directly to Calyn. I always wondered how reindeers could fly! Love, Grandma Chebs

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL....SANTA IS SO SPECIAL...HUGS AND KISSES, GRANDMA

Scott said...

Hey, Deachi, How about some Christmas music for your player down below?

Matt and Deachi said...

A WONDERFUL idea Scott! I will go make a new play list right now!