Monday, December 22, 2008

Good For Goodness Sakes

Calyn missed her nap today and it showed! When I picked her up from mom's house she almost immediately melted down. Nothing was making her happy. Lately if she is out of sorts we tell her that we are going to call Santa because we think he should know that she is acting inappropriately. Cheesy I know but it works! Anyway today I used this in the car and she said "mommy please don't call Santa I am good for goodness sakes." :) She just kept saying "I'm good for goodness sakes." Too cute. As soon as we got home she laid on our big chair and fell asleep. She needed it!

Mr. Max has been melting my heart even more lately. Every time I pick him up he wraps his little arms around my neck and squeezes. I like to think that he is hugging me. Who knows maybe in reality he is trying to strangle me. I prefer the sweet loving Max. I am sure it is squeezes.

If I don't talk to you again before Christmas I hope you have a great one! For those that celebrate Hanukkah. Happy Hanukkah to you!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Merry Christmas, Deachi, to you all.

Anonymous said...

Well, for goodness sakes...don't call Santa...What are you thinking...only a few hours till they get to open all the presents under the tree...and the cookies will all be baked...what fun...I,too, want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HUGS AND KISSES,GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a great Christmas! The kids are so much fun at this age!!