Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Tunes

At the suggestion of my Cousin Scott, a wise man, (don't let that go to your head Scott :) I have changed my tune selection for the holiday season.
On my new play list you will find:
John Denver and the Muppets - Christmas is Coming
John Denver and the Muppets - 12 days of Christmas
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is You
Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Patsy and Elmo - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
Kelly Clarkson - Grown up Christmas List
Josh Groban - Oh Holy Night (that one is for you Merrick)
Shirley Temple - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas (also for Merrick thanks for the reminder!)
Hope you enjoy the new music selection!

Deachi
Edited to add (ETA) If you ever want to hear a different song than what is currently playing you should be able to go down to the bottom of my blog page and just click on the song you want to hear.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Now that is service!

Yes, I am wise beyond my years... which is about 12.

:-)

Scott

Anonymous said...

LOVED THE MUSIC...TAKE CARE, HUGS AND KISSES, GRANDMA...FORGOT TO SAY...ALSO LOVED SANTA AND CALYN AND DREW....