Last night Calyn was in the bath tub and I was on the phone with my mom standing down the hall (don't worry I could still see her) Anyway, I could hear her singing in there so I hushed my mom real quick just in time to hear her start into Silent Night. She sang "Silent Night, Holy Night, all is calm, all is bright. Round Jon Perchin Mother and child" :) It was so funny.
Then just a second ago I was on the phone with Merrick and I saw Calyn bend down toward Max and he started screaming. I said Calyn what happened to Max? She said "I didn't did anything to him. I was just trying to kiss him"
So funny!
I got all my main shopping done today. Now all I have to do is get a few more stocking stuffers for the kids and I AM DONE!!!!!!!!
Talk to you all soon!
3 years ago


1 comment:
I believe the babes in Texas are all going to be great singers...and I take it Max doesn't like to be kissed...ha...shopping not done and the wrapping is going slow...but hope tomorrow will be a good day to be out and about...as a cold front is on it's way...Hugs and Kisses, Grandma
Post a Comment