Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eight Months Old Today

Mr Max is 8 months old today. It blows my mind how fast 8 months have come and gone! It seems like just yesterday our 4 lb 15oz little guy was coming home from the hospital!

Here are some of the things Max has accomplished in his little life.

He smiles, tracts objects, moves objects from hand to hand, plays with his feet and sometimes even sucks his toes. He can hold his own bottle, find his paci and put it back in. He can feed himself fruit puffs and biter biscuits. He can roll both ways, he can sit up, stand while holding onto an object, he scoot on his tummy (inch worm) across the room. He can get up on all fours and rock back and forth (although I have only seen this a few times) and he is now using lots of new consonants in his babble. He has the best belly laugh especially when you tickle his ribs or his thighs! Most importantly he has won the hearts of all that surround him. Here is a cute holiday picture of our little guy.


3 comments:

Scott said...

I can do all those things too except suck my toes... I'm still working on that.

:-)

Happy 3/4 birthday, lil fella.

Scott said...

Actually, I guess it's 2/3 birthday... my math is a little off.

Anonymous said...

Max with matching paci and horns...how cute...our snow is beginning to melt.Thank Goodness..as I still have shopping to do, before another cold front....Hugs and Kisses, Grandma...Like you, where did 8 mo. go....