Well it didn't amount to much but it was still snow! Calyn had a good time last night throwing snow balls onto the drive way while Max was pretty content to be all bundled up with fleece jammies, a coat, a hat and several blankets.
I don't know if it was instinct or what but as soon as we walked outside Calyn immediately pointed her nose in the air and opened her mouth and said I am going to catch them on my tongue. Surely she doesn't remember that from Thanksgiving in Ponca last year when she was just barely 2!?
Oh and note to self.... a pancake flipper does not work as well as a real ice scraper. Perhaps I should go buy myself one in case is snows (or gets icy) like this again in the next 8 years.
I took a really cute video of Calyn singing a portion of Frosty the Snowman. I will try and get it posted on here tonight. She can sing the whole song but I think she was feeling the pressure of being on camera. For some reason she started in the middle of the song and just sang one verse. Oh well, we take what we can get right?
You know for a little man Max sure can put away the food! As soon as we got home he was cranky and nothing was making him happy. I made him a 4 oz bottle and that hit the spot. He had it sucked down in 2 minutes and was happy again. Then and hour later it was the same thing. I made his rice cereal (about 1/2 a cup) and a veggie (carrots last night) and he was practically yanking the spoon out of my hand to get it to his mouth faster. He was just an eating machine. I figure he is either going through a growth spurt or he burning through that food fast to keep his little body warm!
Hope you have a good warm day! I will try and post the video of Calyn singing tonight.
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment