Before I lay in with the pictures just wanted to let you know that they have totally changed our cruise. Now we will be going for 7 days (instead of 5) to Montego Bay and Grand Cayman. We are very excited now that we know that Matt can get off work on Friday. Isn't that exciting?!
Ok enough of the adults, here are some pictures of some of the cutest kids ever!!!!!!
Max showing me his chin
Pooks playing with bubbles

Drew making bubbles

I just thought this one was a cute one of Ms. Pooks

Calyn blowing some bubbles. Look at those little cheeks :)

Drewski wondering why his kite won't fly

Happy little Max Man
A cute picture of our sweet princess

A good big sister showing "the man" how to play the drum

5 comments:
Woo Hoo! Jamaica & Cayman here we come!!! Of course I've been to both places, but who cares...
Wow...a longer cruise...ENJOY, ENJOY...and so glad that Matt got the time off...Cruise Line really came through with good plans...Pictures are always great...loved them...XXOOXXOO,Grandma
Those are some great photos. Have fun on the cruise! Watch out for pirates! :-)
That is great news about your trip!! Have fun! Loved all of the pics. Marta
I've said it before and I'll say it again....your kids are SO stinkin CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment