Monday, July 14, 2008

A few Calyn tales...

OK so I am getting this second hand since I am already at work when my little princess wakes up so I hope I get it right..
Funny #1 Merrick said that this morning Corry asked Merrick if she knew how to turn on Mulan and Merrick told her she didn't so Corry turned to my mom and asked her if she knew how to turn it on. Mom told her she didn't know how. Corry then turned to Matt and asked him if he knew how to do it and he said... maybe. I guess Calyn then got really close to Corry and nodded her head up and down and said in a serious voice, I know how to do it. Sad thing is is she does know that you turn on the receiver, open the DVD player put then DVD in and push play. The only thing she doesn't know how to do is turn the TV to video.

Funny #2 Merrick had given Corry and Drew a sucker before they came over to my house this morning. Merrick thinking like a true mother brought Calyn over one too so that when she saw Corry and Drew's she wouldn't freak out for not having one. When Calyn woke up Corry gave her the sucker and all was well. Matt asked Calyn what she wanted for breakfast and she responded with "Corry gave me a sucker for breakfast''..... mmmmm! Suckers the breakfast of champions.

No comments: